In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are directed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and / or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58 / EC we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and Information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please indicate it to us by this same means indicating in the subject “LOW COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data may be removed from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days of its submission. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we indicate that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily by any of our information collection means will be incorporated into automated and / or manual processing.
COPESMA CONGELADOS S.L. is responsible for these treatments. with CIF / DNI B36550895 and its purposes Management of clients and / or potential clients, billing of services and / or products, negotiations with suppliers, labor management, selection of candidates. The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship generated by said treatment or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
We inform you that all the information you provide us will be treated indistinctly by the treatment managers indicated for the purposes indicated below.
The data provided will generally be kept as long as the relationship that generated the treatment is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations (see the conservation period for each purpose).
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
You can request protection of your rights that affect the processing of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – FAX: 914483680- TELF: 901 100 099- E-mail: email@example.com
If you want more information regarding the treatment of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and / or limit any treatment that you consider is not necessary, or request the cancellation of the treatment when the data is no longer necessary, you can write ( always proving your identity) to: COPESMA CONGELADOS SL in C / PLAZA PERILLANA, Nº2 BAJO, 36860- PONTEAREAS (PONTEVEDRA)
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We detail below the purposes of the data processing carried out by one or all of the Data Controllers listed above:
- LABOR MANAGEMENT: Management of the employment relationship with employees; processing of the data necessary for the maintenance of the employment relationship: payroll management, training … The data provided will be kept for the periods stipulated by tax and labor legislation and those necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
- ACCOUNTING FISCAL MANAGEMENT: Management of the data necessary to comply with the tax and accounting obligations of the company. The data will be kept for the periods provided by tax legislation.
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT: Being able to provide the contracted services and invoice them. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- MANAGEMENT OF POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS: Management of the necessary data of the clients to be able to send them advertising related to our products and services by any available means, send quotes for services and / or products, and invite them to events of their interest. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of said treatment.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: Security of people and assets of the company. Images captured by the video surveillance system installed in the company in order to protect its assets. The data will be kept for a maximum of one month from its recording.
- CANDIDATE MANAGEMENT: Management of the data of participants in personnel selection processes and management of all those resumes and other information provided by candidates for a job and to keep them informed of the different job vacancies that occur in our organization and / or clients who hire the personnel selection service. The data provided will be kept until the award of a job or until the right to cancel said treatment is exercised. At any time the candidate can oppose or limit the scope of the processing of their data.
- MULTIMEDIA MANAGEMENT: Management of the images and / or videos captured in the different events organized by the company for the dissemination of the activity and / or justification of it. The data will be kept as long as the dissemination of the activity is relevant or until its cancellation is requested.
- COMMERCIAL PROSPECTION MANAGEMENT. Management of the data necessary for contacts, sending advertising and advertising offers about the products and / or services of the company to clients or potential clients.